Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety

 

Natural disaster

 

Wildfire

House Catches Fire In Techiman, Burns Everything Into Ashes, Leaving Only Bible Untouched

Wonders will surely never end so far as we still alive. If you have ever doubted God's power in the Bible,then this is the best time to start believing in it.

Local residents have revealed how shocked they were when they entered a room which caught fire and burned into ashes but only Bible survived

Reports say the house that caught fire at mid day,burned everything in the room leaving only a Bible that was also in the room

What shocked the entire community is the fact that before the fire service arrived and quenched the fire, every single item in the room have burned down to ashes, but to their surprise,the Bible was only seen opened untouched!

The eye witness who shared the incidence on his Facebook page, wrote , " in your mind, everything should be burned into ashes, this Bible however was untouched"

Another good news on part of the report was no one got hurt in the house out of the fire outbreak. The firefighters got there and were able to prevent the fire from causing more harm

Content created and supplied by: Brightstarviral (via Opera News )

Burns Techiman

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments