West Brom still only 1 home defeat this season, but a few weeks ago they were top of the table and now they aren't even in a play off place. Blackburn are fighting for auto promotion, though with Fulham and Bournemouth above them it won't be easy. I think they will be good enough here to give The Baggies a 2nd home defeat and keep up the pressure on the top 2.
Neither side here are in good form - both are right at the wrong end of the form table. Blackburn have picked up 4 points from 5 games, scoring just 1 goal which is surprising as they currently sit 3rd in the table. West Brom have 3 points from 5 games and are currently 9th. Blackburn are a huge price and are worth backing they can beat a side who are in even worse form than them.
1. The Baggies lost 2-0 at Sheffield United last Wednesday, adding their third defeat in a row, while coming down to to 9th with 45 points.
2. Bromwich have 34 goals in favor and 26 allowed, with a 1.5 average goal/match at home, while conceding 43, when averaging an odds ratio of 1.49.
3. Karlan Grant is team’s top scorer with 10. The Riversiders, meanwhile, dropped to 3rd with 53 points after losing 0-2 at home to Nottingham Forest, extending their unbeaten streak to 3.
4. Blackburn have 45 goals in favor and 33 allowed, with a 0.93 average goal/match away from home, while conceding 0.86, when averaging an odds ratio of 3.05.
5. Ben Brereton is team’s top scorer with 20. •West Bromwich won the first leg 1-2 at Ewood Park back in August. When playing at The Hawthorns, the hosts have not lost to Blackburn in their last 3 encounters.
Content created and supplied by: yawzest (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More