1. Ajax vs Feyenoord - Ayax win
- Ajax have seen over 2.5 goals in each of their eight Eredivisie home games and in 11 of their last 12 league matches anywhere.
- Ajax have scored at least two goals in their last seven matches against Feyenoord in all competitions.
- Feyenoord have lost 12 and drawn two of their last 14 away Eredivisie matches against Ajax since their last win here in August 2005.
2. Sporting vs Rio Ave - Sporting win
- Sporting have won their last five home league matches.
- Sporting kept a clean sheet in three of their last four home league matches.
- Rio Ave have lost their last three away league matches failing to score every time.
3. Lyon vs Metz - Under 2.5 goals
- Two of the three meetings since Metz’s promotion last season have seen under 2.5 goals scored.
- Eight of Metz’s nine away games have seen two goals scored or less.
- Just four of Metz’s 19 Ligue 1 games have featured three goals or more
4. Manchester City vs Crystal palace - BTTS No
- City have won five of their last seven Premier League home matches, each time with a clean sheet.
- Six of City’s last seven Premier League home matches have produced under 2.5 goals.
- Palace have failed to score in four of their last six Premier League away matches.
5. lazio Vs Roma - BTTS Yes
- Both teams have scored in 10 of Lazio’s last 12 games.
- Both teams have scored in six of Roma’s last seven league matches.
- Lazio have scored and conceded in 10 of their 11 home games this season
6. west Ham vs Burnley - West Ham win
- Burnley have failed to score in five of their last six Premier League matches.
- West Ham have lost only one of their last seven Premier League home matches, winning three.
- Three of West Ham’s last five Premier League matches have produced under 2.5 goals.
7. Angers Vs PSG - PSG win with one or more goals
- PSG have won 12 of their 19 league games so far this term.
- 15 of Angers’ 19 matches have featured two goals or more.
- Seven of PSG’s nine games have seen over 1.5 goals scored.
Content created and supplied by: SourceManHub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More