Most jobs in Ghana pay extremely low. It is usually difficult to get a well-paying job in Ghana due to labour supply outstripping demand. Despite many jobs with low salaries, there are few jobs that almost certainly pays well irrespective of the organization you are working in. The five jobs include:
1. Software developer: Software development is one of the best paying jobs in Ghana. Software developers are responsible for developing computer and mobile applications. A software developer who is very good at the job can earn as much as GHS 5,000 to GHS 20,000 per month.
Where you fall depends on factors such as the organization you work in as well as how good you are at the job.
2. Chief Financial Officer: This is the apex role in the finance profession. Chief financial officers are responsible for the overall financial strategy of the organization. It takes a lot of experience to get to the level of a chief finance officer. It takes years of working as a finance officer, accountant and finance manager to get there.
However, once you are there you can earn between GHS 7,000 to GHS 50,000 a month depending on your experience, certification and the industry.
3. University professor: It can take many years of education and article writing to get to the level of a professor. The minimum level of education for a professor is a doctorate. It can take half of your life schooling to get here. A professor can earn anywhere between GHS 8,000 to GHS 20,000.00 a month. The beauty of this profession is you can work in many organizations at the same time.
4. Director of Human Resources: Human resource directors are responsible for managing the staff of an organization. This role is extremely important. However, you will need years of experience together with certifications to get here.
However, once you are here you can earn as much as GHS 5,000 to GHS 40,000 a month depending on your experience, certification and the industry.
5. Financial planning and analysis (FP&A): FP&A is one of the most sought after roles in Ghana. The role is responsible for planning, budgeting, forecasting and performance reporting. You need to be very good at Microsft excel to succeed in this role. This role is mostly centred on financial modelling.
A good financial planning and analysis person can earn anywhere between GHS 5,000 to GHS 15,000.00.
Do you agree or disagree with any of these? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Content created and supplied by: Achilles0108 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More