The NABCO Mandatory Exit Plan Training Session For September 2021 is scheduled to take place on the NABCO Academy platform. This means Each and every qualified NABCo trainee is expected to login to his or her NABCO Academy portal using the NABCO Reference Number, and the NABCO Portal Password.
Reasons Why the Online Training Session?
1. Further Skills Development and Training opportunities for you.
2. Improve Value Addition at your current place of work
3. Enhancing Your Job hunts and Entrepreneurship Capacity
Steps to Login to NABCO Mandatory Exit Plan Training Session Portal
1. First, open your Web browser on your phone or PC.
2. Type in this address: https://academy.nabco.gov.gh/ then click on the Go button to go to the homepage.
3. Once you are on the homepage, you’ll see the Login button located at the top right corner of the page.
4. Click on the Login Button.
5. Now Enter your NABCO Number as the USERNAME and then NABCO portal Password as the Password.
If everything goes well, you’ll be login to the Training Portal (NSTA Platform).
Once You’re Logged Into The NSTA Platform, You Will See The Available courses. there you can begin your learning.
Course Outline – Phase 1
1. Entrepreneurship 101 Training General – Online and Mandatory for ALL TRAINEES.
2. Professionalism, Business Ethics & Etiquettes, and Networking Online and Mandatory for ALL TRAINEES.
3. Renewable Energy Entrepreneurship – Online, Mandatory for those who selected Entrepreneurship as part of CPTP and for others according to interest.
Course Outline – Phase 2
The training sessions on this phase will only be available to those who selected
b. Career-Focused Further Learning
c. Permanent Employment in Private Sector as part of their CPTP, and that’s in addition to taking Phase 1 courses
1. Entrepreneurship 101 – Business Plan Development – Online
2. Professionalism, Business Ethics & Etiquettes, and Networking – In-Person hands-on training. Dates and Venues will be announced later.
3. Renewable Energy Entrepreneurship – In-Person hands-on training. Dates and Venues will be announced later.
Content created and supplied by: Currentworldnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More