A list of Journalists have been trending on social media today. The list carry a lot of Journalists who have been appointed by President Nana Akufo-Addo government since 2017 when NPP recapture the presidential seat in 2016.
The tall list contains famous journalists who have been known across the country. The list trending below.
Some media practitioners who have been rewarded since 2017.
3. Anny Osabutey - ( Joy Fm) - Communications Manager, NPA.
4. Jefferson Sackey - ( JS International Assignments, Joy Fm mid day news) - Deputy communications director, Jubilee House.
5. Kweku Sekyi Addo - ( News file, Multimedia) - NCA board.
6. Kwabena Kwakye - ( Oman Fm) - GNPC board.
7. Egbert Faibile - (Publisher Newspaper) - CEO National Petroleum Commission.
8. Fiifi Boado - Oman fm - Cocoabod PRO.
9. Kwame Sefa Kayi - Peace fm - Ghana NPA board.
10. Paul Adom Otchere - Metro TV - board chairman Ghana Airports company.
11. Mark Okraku Mantey - Multimedia, Hitz fm - Deputy Minister of Creative Arts.
12. Asare Brako aka Abatay - Multimedia, Adom FM - PRO, for sports minister.
Eric Adjei of NDC who shared the message with Ghanaians stated that "this people worked hard to skew stories from 2009 - 2016 and helped shaped out minds to accept then candidate Akufo-Addo as the messiah and deserved to get their appointments."
He told Ghanaians that "next time, you will listen to put media space to use in your head well. The hypocrisy in Ghana is chronic."
He finally questioned Ghanaians by saying that "hope you know why the media is working to protect them in Ghana since 2017? These guys were seniors in their respective media houses and have recruited their Appendages."
Although this media personnel have been appointed by President Nana Akufo-Addo but the questions some people are asking is that why should people tag them as people working for NPP party? Some people too thought that this famous journalists could have rejected the appointment from Nana Akufo-Addo and focus on being impartial persona as they know them from the beginning.
Content created and supplied by: Famous_News (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More