Perhaps the greatest form of coincidence in the history of the United States. The connection between their 16th and 35th president is just mind-boggling. Abraham Lincoln, the 16th American President is thought by many to have returned in the person of John F. Kennedy, the 35th president of the United States. You might not believe in reincarnation, but the facts which connect these two are backed by very substantial evidence_ evidence no one can refute. It should be noted however, that there seems some sort of untrue events which people claim connect these two but lack evidence. The following, are those that history itself has witnessed.
1.Each have 7 letters as a last name( Lincoln & Kennedy)
2. Each was elected to Congress in '46 and later for presidency in '60 (Abraham Lincoln in the 80's and Kennedy in the 90's)
3. Both married women who were in their 20's while they were in their 30's
4. Both lost a son while living in the White House
5. Both were shot in the head and on a Friday(Lincoln ; April 14, 1865 & Kennedy ; November 22, 1963)
6. Both assassins were known by three names( John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln & Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy)
7. Both were assassinated in the presence of their wives
8. After shooting Lincoln, Booth ran from Ford's Theatre where Lincoln was, and was caught in a warehouse... On the other hand, Oswald after shooting Kennedy ran from the Dallas Plaza Warehouse where he shot Kennedy using a sniper and was caught in a theatre.
9. Both assassins were assassinated before they could be put on trial.
10. Lincoln was shot at Ford's theatre whilst Kennedy was shot while riding in an open Ford limousine.
The next time you happen to meet your History teacher, give him a little assignment_ tell him to explain such coincidences to you. Don't forget to subscribe, please.
Content created and supplied by: SirYorm (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More