Opera News

Opera News App

Weird tattoos the world has seen

the_Kelvin_guy
By the_Kelvin_guy | self meida writer
Published 17 days ago - 16792 views

Tattoos have been normalized in our generation. Some really do look nice and cute but others went way too far.

In a survey asking people about their thoughts on tattoos, about 78% of the people with tattoos are very happy they got them. The remaining 22% fully regret and disgust the tattoos on their bodies.

People ridicule them when they see those strange drawings on their bodies making it uncomfortable for them to face the outer world.

Tattoos can be beautiful but they can also make you appear strange so before you go in for a permanent marking, think about it very well.

Before are some of the most absurd tattoos in the world

1. She is depicting her dentition over here.


2. I don't really know what's going on here


3. He has a spider on his face


4. Face at the back of the head


5. You have to look at this twice, this is weird


6. Feel the horror


7. Zip down


8. Maybe it's better I reserve my comments on this one


9. This tattoo fits the location

Content created and supplied by: the_Kelvin_guy (via Opera News )

Tags:      

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

Bad news hits Ghana at the Kotoka International Airport.

1 hours ago

70 🔥

Bad news hits Ghana at the Kotoka International Airport.

Akufo-Addo Finally Speak On The Legalization Of Same Sex Marriage In Ghana

1 hours ago

1 🔥

Akufo-Addo Finally Speak On The Legalization Of Same Sex Marriage In Ghana

Nana Ama Mcbrown snubs critics; sings her heart out on United Showbiz with her amazing voice

1 hours ago

15 🔥

Nana Ama Mcbrown snubs critics; sings her heart out on United Showbiz with her amazing voice

Two reasons you must not eat this food

2 hours ago

13 🔥

Two reasons you must not eat this food

Lovely: Check out the cute photos of Simona, Strongman’s daughter

3 hours ago

11 🔥

Lovely: Check out the cute photos of Simona, Strongman’s daughter

"I Won’t legalize same-sex marriage in Ghana" – Pres. Nana Akufo-Addo finally speaks.

3 hours ago

5 🔥

Before Going To Bed This Evening, Declare These Words of Prayer For Breakthrough And Protection

3 hours ago

39 🔥

Before Going To Bed This Evening, Declare These Words of Prayer For Breakthrough And Protection

Funny WhatsApp quotes for your status that will make you laugh

4 hours ago

0 🔥

Funny WhatsApp quotes for your status that will make you laugh

A Fan to Didier Drogba: "I Love You", See His Reply After 6 years Of ignoring Her Message

4 hours ago

3564 🔥

A Fan to Didier Drogba:

Beautiful photos of Mzbel as she looks adorable

4 hours ago

56 🔥

Beautiful photos of Mzbel as she looks adorable

COMMENTS

View all comments