Elon Musk really needs no introduction. One of the world’s most recognized business leaders and visionaries, Elon has built a name for himself that would have most personalities and corporations turning green with jealousy. Elon Musk has founded Tesla Motors and SpaceX in 2012.
There is a lot to acquire from him, I will recount to you some truths about him. Let's begin.
1. Playing video games is how he and much best software engineer got into the game of programming. In 1983, at the age of 12, Musk sold a simple game called Blastar which was a space fighting game to Trade Publication PC and office technology; a computer magazine for $500.
2. In 1992, Elon Musk left Canada to study business and physics at the University of Pennsylvania, Him and his roommate Adeo Ressi rented a relatively cheap 10 bedrooms flat house outside the campus and turned it into a nightclub.
3. Musk graduated with a bachelor's degree in physics and an economics degree from the Wharton School and went to Stanford to pursue his Ph.D. in energy physics but dropped out just a few days later to launch his first company, Zip2 Corporation in 1995.
4. Zip2 was a web software company that later became PayPal. Space X’s is another of his company and its futuristic mission is to allow humans to live on other planets. Lastly, his company Tesla is to accelerate the advent of sustainable transport by making cars that can tackle climate change.
5. In 1993, he invented the Hyperloop system which would allow passengers to travel 1200km/h roughly 560 km in 30 minutes from Los Angeles to San Francisco.
6. He backed OpenAI, a non-profit AI research organization to develop a safe Artificial Intelligence like Sophia who can interact with humans. He presumably left the group in 2018 to avoid conflicts with his work at Tesla.
7. Musk doesn't believe in vacation. He is being known as an addict who sleeps in his office at Tesla or in his other factories. The best he could do is to retreat to one of his four Los Angeles mansions at the end of the day. He will not spend cash on lavish vacations or expensive hobbies.
8. He is chairman of the board for SolarCity, a company founded by his relatives which is currently one of the largest solar panel production systems in the United States.
9. Elon Musk bought the James Bonds sports car the Lotus Espirit submarine Car for nearly $1 million dollars and is actually planning to convert it into a mini-submarine car.
10. Elon Musk is listed among the hundred most influential people in the world in 2018 and was awarded the Starmus Festival’s Stephen Hawking Medal for science and communication in 2019.
11. Elon's promise is to send 1 million people to Mars by 2050. You should maybe be among.
12. Musk's official annual take-home salary for Tesla Motors is only $1.
13. As if that was not enough, Musk is planning a vertical take-off and landing of a supersonic electric jet aircraft called the Musk Electric Jet.
14. Musk’s piles up $432 million per day and is currently worth 189 billion dollars
Content created and supplied by: TheRawTruth (via Opera News )