Most smartphone manufacturers try their best to make their devices as thin as possible because of how sleek and beautiful it would make them look, at the same time packing it with all of the best specs.
The Vivo X5 Max measures 4.75 mm in thickness. The key specs and features of the X5 Max are:
- Dual-SIM dual-standby capability, microSD slot shared with second SIM
- 5.5" 1080p Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 401ppi
- Octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU (4x 1.5GHz plus 4x 1.0GHz), 2GB of RAM, Adreno 405 GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset
- 13MP autofocus camera, f/2.0 lens, single-LED flash; HDR, Panorama, Night, Pro mode with long exposure (up to 32s)
- [email protected], 1/4x slow motion video recording, 10x speed timelapse
- 5MP front camera, f/2.4, 720p video recording
- 16GB of built-in storage
- Cat. 4 LTE (150/50Mbps); dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0; GPS with A-GPS; microUSB
- 2,300mAh battery
- Standard 3.5mm headphone jack
Though the Vivo X5 Max is the thinnest phone, it is very rare and almost impossible to puchase since it has been out of production for a long time hence the Vivo V20.
The Vivo V20 is considerably thin at 7.48 mm in thickness and weighs 172 g. It comes in three colours, Sunset Melody, Midnight Jazz and white. It is more current and is packed with better features than the Vivo X5 max.
Key specs and features of Vivo V20:
- 6.44 inch Super AMOLED display with 2400 * 1080 pixels resolution.
- OS Android 11, Funtouch 11.0.
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G (Octa-Core), Adreno 620 GPU.
- RAM – 8 GB
- Storage – 128 GB / 256 GB Internal Memory with MicroSD card slot.
- Expandable storage – upto 512 GB.
- Dual Sim.
- Fingerprint Scanner – In-Display Scanner.
- Triple Rear Cameras – 64-MP rear camera with an f/1.88 aperture, 8 MP ultra-wide, 2 MP macro.
- Front dual camera – 44MP With Eye Auto Focus
- Battery 4000 mAh, 33 Watts Fast Charging Support
- Weight – 172 grams, 7.48 mm thickness.
- Starting Price: INR 24,990
Pros – It is thin, has great battery, good cameras and overall has a good build quality
Cons -- does not have the best processor.
Thank you for reading.
Content created and supplied by: TECHMAN (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More