Securing our gadgets has become part of us because of the increase in leaking of people's private stuffs and privacy. As a result of this,many are those that fall victim of forgetting their security codes which makes it impossible for them to access their gadgets. In an attempt to gain access again, they resort to resetting the device which makes them lose important stuffs on the gadgets. But there is a way to bypass all this stress.
The steps include
1. Download Aroma file manager
2. Now move Aroma file manager into an SD Card.
3. Insert SD into your android device which is locked.
4. Open stock recovery mode by rebooting your android device by holding power and volume up key.
5. Sometimes you may have different key, just Google it to open stock recovery mode.
6. After entering into recovery mode use volume buttons to scroll and to select use power button.
7. Click on install zip from the SD CARD and navigate to Aroma file manager and click install.
8. It will open recovery mode.
9. From Aroma file manager just navigate to settings and click on Automount. All devices on start and click exit.
10. Now repeat step 7 again.
11. And now just navigate to Data folder system folder and find gesture.key or password.key
12. Just delete any one of them and exit Aroma and reboot your device.
13. Now just type any random password or draw any pattern.
14. And it's unlocked.
Content created and supplied by: Wilsnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More