Thank you for clicking on this article.
Most of the people in the country have one of the Ghana Card. Those who don't have the Card will be getting theirs soon because the registration of the Ghana Card is about to start again, after the management of National Identification Authority put a stop to it amid the Covid-19 pandemic. The registration will commence in June, 2021. But some of the people in the country who have one of the Card are wondering if all their information provided during the mass registration were correctly entered. And it is important for everyone to know all the informations on their Ghana Card because a time will come it will be used for everything. The people of Ghana need to worry no more because one can verify all the details on the Ghana Card on his or her smartphone and check if it is correct.
Below are the steps one can follow to verify the details on the Ghana Card if he or she is having a smartphone with Near Field Communication (NFC) feature.
2. Download the ReadID NFC Application for Android or iOS.
3. Enable NFC function after you download.
4. Click on “Get Started” and the next screen will ask “what kind of document do you want to use” here select ID CARD or PASSPORT
5. Use your phone camera to read the Passport MRZ at the back of your card (its the characters at the bottom of the back of your card) and keep it in focus until it fills the window. It turns green when the Card Access Number (CAN) has been extracted.
6. Place your Ghanacard on the NFC zone of your phone and move slowly till it starts to read. All the e-passport details on your Ghana Card will show on your phone.
When this happened, you have successfully verified the details of your Ghana Card.
Thank you for clicking on this article. Please follow sarpandy for more news. Please share this article with your family and friends.
Content created and supplied by: SarpAndy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More