How to protect your privacy and remain anonymous when browsing on the Internet
By SoundCode | self meida writer
Published 13 days ago - 19 views
Browsing on the internet anonymously is can be frustrating if you don't understand what exactly to do. Many people want to remain anonymously on the internet for different reasons, some of those reasons could be to protect their privacy, their identity or whatsoever. In this article I have outline some procedures you can take in other to browse on the internet anonymously. Below are the procedures involve.
1. First get a VPN for yourself and the best VPNs i can recommend are cyber ghost and hide my ass both pc and smartphones.
2. Open the VPN and choose the country that you prefer and tunnel to whole device.
3. Wait for the VPN to connect. For smartphones you’ll see a key at the top of your phone when it is connected successfully and on pc you’ll get the notification of successful connection.
4. To be sure that your privacy is really protected you can check your IP address to verify if it has changed or not.
5. Now you can browse without fear of your privacy been expose for tracking.
Enjoy your browsing
Please kindly like and share
Content created and supplied by: SoundCode (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform