Culture is the way of life of a specific group of people. Culture differs in so many ways depending on the kind of ethnic group. In the olden days they were many cultures as they were many ethnic groups. These cultures help differentiate between peoples. A cultures in the ethnic group also help made life easy and comfortable.
But the problem is many peoples have ignored their culture saying is of no use again just because we are in a modern world. But when we try to make a comparison our Old Forefathers use to enjoy life than we do today.
In this article, we are going to look at some potential reasons why Ghanaians have ignored their own cultures.
1. Education; Many people have engage themselves in education and result they have come to know more modern activities and think of their cultures being old enough to use
2. Trading; Some Ghanaians also change their cultures because of trading. As a person from Ghana may move to Nigeria for trading, he needs to learn their culture before he/she can successfully cope with them.
3. Influence on media; Many people have been influenced on the social media to learn new cultures
4. Technology; Technology has also affected our cultures as many people depend on modern machines and appliances today
5. Addicted to Foreign Lifestyles; Some Ghanaians has also adopted the lifestyle of foreign countries thinking is the best of all
These are some of the reasons why Ghanaians are leaving their cultures aside.On my upcoming article we will look at some importance of cultures in Ghana. Please drop your comments if you have any idea on what cause people to leave their cultures aside. Please like, share and follow me for more.Thanks you.
Content created and supplied by: Sportsdeliver (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More