In this 21st century, the major means of communication is through various social media which are used globally. Talking of social media, they are platforms which are you used in the exchange of information. Since the establishment of the first social medium til now, sending and receiving information have been made easier and faster. This has left people thinking so much about the post popular social media for 2021.
We have all heard and used many popular social media such as Facebook, whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, etc, but there is no doubt that some have grown more popular than others.
In this article, I will be taking my time to list five of the most popular social media for 2021 and I know you will be interested in what the outcome will be. Bellow are the most popular social media for 2021;
5. YouTube :this is a social medium which is used by many Internet users across the globe. YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world and has proven to be consistent to its users.
4. Tiktok ; this social media is a video sharing platform which has over 700 million MAUs. This mediun is mainly for entertainment.
3. Twitter : throughout these years, Twitter has proven to be a very popular social medium even though tweets on this medium has a really short life span.
2. Instagram : Instagram is a popular and one of the most used platforms in the world as at now. It has over 1.2 billion MAUs and it comes with some really amazing features.
1. Facebook : even though Facebook is a very old social media, it's the most used and popular platform with over 2.7 billion active users.
Thank you for reading this article, please like and share this article to your friends and leave your comment in the comments box if you have any other social medium in mind. Don't forget to follow me for more interesting articles.
Content created and supplied by: Anasalia_ (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More