The priciest mobile phones that were sold at extravagant prices 12 Mar 2019, words by Ankita Bhowmick in The Lifestyle If you were under the impression that your iPhone worth a 1,000 dollars is among the priciest one in the market, think again as we present to you the top 10 most expensive mobile phones that can cost its buyer a fortune.
1. FALCON SUPERNOVA IPHONE 6 PINK DIAMOND - USD 48.5 MILLION Photo Credit: Mass Media The most expensive mobile phone is the world had costed its owner as much as 48.5 million dollars. The device is made up of 24-carat gold and is studded with a huge Pink Diamond on the back. The phone also comes with a platinum coating and hack protection. It is a prized possession of Nita Ambani, wife of Indian businessman Mukesh Ambani, the richest man of Asia.
2. STUART HUGHES IPHONE 4S ELITE GOLD - USD 9.4 MILLION Photo Credit: Stuart Hughes The second most expensive phone is an iPhone 4s, designed by Stuart Hughes. The bezel of the phone is handmade and encrusted with 500 stunning diamonds of a total of more than 100 carats. Its rear panel and logo are made of 24-carat gold. The logo also features 53 diamonds. The home button itself is an 8.6-carat diamond. The phone also comes with a 7.4-carat diamond, just in case the owner misplaces the 8.6-carat one. The device comes in a chest made from solid Platinum with polished pieces of original dinosaur bone from a T-REX along with rare stones that include Opal, Pietersite, Charoite, Rutile Quartz, Star Sunstone.
3. STUART HUGHES IPHONE 4 DIAMOND ROSE - USD 8 MILLION Photo Credit: Stuart Hughes The third most expensive phone is an iPhone 4 that is designed by none other than Stuart Hughes. The phone is made up of solid rose gold and features 500 diamonds that add up to 100 carats, its logo is decorated with 53 diamonds, while its start button has a 7.4-carat single-cut pink diamond. The phone comes in a gorgeous granite chest of 7 kgs.
4. GOLDSTRIKER IPHONE 3GS SUPREME - USD 3.2 MILLION Photo Credit: Stuart Hughes This iPhone 3GS is also designed by Stuart Hughes and is made of 271 grams of 22-carat gold. The front bezels host 136 diamonds, its rear logo features 53 diamonds and its home button has a 7.1-carat diamond. The phone is sold in a granite chest, made from a single block of granite.
5. IPHONE 3G KINGS BUTTON - USD 2.5 MILLION Photo Credit: WorldKings Created by Peter Aloisson, this iPhone 3G is made up of 18-karat yellow gold, white gold as well as rose gold. The white gold strip that the phone features is decorated with 138 beautifully cut diamonds and its home button has a big 6.6-carat diamond.
6. DIAMOND CRYPTO SMARTPHONE - USD 1.3 MILLION Photo Credit: Blog of Wishes Once the most expensive phone in the world, the Diamond Crypto Smartphone is designed by Peter Aloisson and created by JSC Ancort. The device is made up of solid platinum while its logo is made of rose gold. Its navigation key is also made of rose gold and features 28 round cut diamonds. The gorgeous phone comes with a total of 50 diamonds including 10 rare blue ones. The wood on either side of the phone is made of Macassar ebony, which has been hand polished.
7. GOLDVISH LE MILLION - USD 1 MILLION Photo Credit: Pinterest This extravagant phone is GoldVish's priciest device and was listed in Guinness Book of Worlds Records as the most expensive and exclusive phone in the world. It is plated with gold and is made of 18-karat white gold. It also features 120 carats of VVS-1 graded diamonds.
8. GRESSO LUXOR LAS VEGAS JACKPOT - USD 1 MILLION Photo Credit: ZD Net Designed by the renowned accessory designer Gresso, The Gresso Las Vegas Jackpot features a back panel made of wood, extracted from an African tree of more than 200 years old. It also features black diamonds and more than 180 grams of gold. Each key, part of the keypad is beautified with a gem sapphire. Only three of this phone were ever produced with a unique number engraved on them.
9. GOLDVISH REVOLUTION - USD 488,150 Photo Credit: Engadget Goldvish Revolution is created by the Swiss company Goldvish. The phone features rounded ends and is made up of pink and white gold, diamonds, sapphire glass display and the finest of leather. The phone also hosts a detachable analog watch by Frederic Jouvenot. The fact that only 30 of such phones were ever made adds to its price.
10. VERTU SIGNATURE COBRA - USD 310,000 Photo credit: Bollybonda The most expensive of Vertu, the Signature Cobra features a snake wrapped around its edges. It is made up of two emeralds and 439 rubies. The device is gold plated and features a number of expensive gemstones. It was designed by Boucheron, a French jewellery company and assembled by hand in the UK. Only 8 of these Vertu units is known to have ever been created.
Content created and supplied by: Kobby_vince (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More