This article is not made for promotion of a person or advertisement of business or products.
Redeem Free Airtime or Data Bundle on Your Sim Card
Mobile Telecommunication Network (MTN is giving free data bundle and airtime to their customers base on your points that you have on your sim card.
How to Redeem Your Points for Airtime (MTN only)
Dail; 1) *550#
2) Select option seven 7 ( MTN Rewards).
3) Select option one 1 to check your points balance.
4) Select zero 0 to go back after checking your points balance.
5) Select ninty-nine 99 for more options.
6) Select two 2 (Redeem Points).
7) Select one 1 ( Airtime)
8) Now select airtime equal to your points that is on your sim card. eg, 500 points - 25p, 1000 points - 50p,etc.
9) After choosing airtime equal to your points balance reply with one 1 to confirm the perches.
10) You will receive your airtime successfully after confirming it.
But note, this airtime is for MTN to MTN calls only. You can't use that airtime to call different network, eg, AirtelTigo, Glo, Vodafone, etc apart from MTN.
Content created and supplied by: OgastyGeebaEntertainment (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More