The current protective mechanism that Pure Writer has is:
1. The article will be saved once the content is changed. If that fails, Pure Writer will notify the user immediately.
2. Pure Writer will check if your content is saved in the database every two seconds. If it fails, Pure Writer will notify the user immediately.
3. If it fails to autosave, then the users will not be able to exit the app completely. Pressing the exit button at this time is the same as pressing the Home button without completely stopping the app. This will allow some time for the user to manually save their content.
4. Every time the app is running in the background or exited, it will automatically backup the whole database if any content is edited. The backup file can be accessed anytime. The backup will be save along with the previous version of the backup to allow users to revert the backup.
5. The History record, undo and redo feature is provided to every article
6. Has a Trash folder to prevent accidental deletion of articles.
7. Cloud backups: if Pure Writer is integrated with WebDAV, then it will automatically backup all the database content including the articles to the cloud.
Content created and supplied by: LenwoodDeBrainy2 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More