Life is made up of different stages. From infancy stage to childhood, adolescence and adulthood stages. The youth unfortunately perceive to be young when even find themselves in their 20s which normally begins with their adult stage of life. They consequently do not do certain things expected of them just because of this perception.
The youth at this stage of life are seen as the future leaders and for that matter need to go through this particular article as a source of encouragement, and something to learn from, towards success. This article contains nothing but 6 things you need to put in place in your 20s, as far as success is concerned.
1. Set a goal for yourself. If you live on this earth without a goal, then, your life I will say is incomplete. In your 20s, it is more advisable to think of who you want to be in future. You need to state to yourself what you want do within 2 , 3 or 4 years in your life. After coming out with this mindset, try and work towards it with much constituency, determination, hardwork and prayers.
2. Practice The Habit Of Savings. Majority of Ghanaian' youth in their 20s are not married most especially the males. So it is a great opportunity for us to save from any little amount we will make from our earnings. You can't imagine how you will make when getting to your 30s and above through savings. It can help you to secure a property for yourself as well as establish a good business when the need arises.
3. Have a good role model. Between the ages of 20 to 29, you don't have to feel so big and proud about yourself when it comes to choosing a role model. Try your possible best and select among the renowned and good agents of change, someone with a good habit and those that had impacted a lot in the society. Take such a person as your role model and see the outcome of that.
4. Make a good use of your time. Time they say is money. So we have everything it takes to make sure our time is efficiently used. This is the right time one can do that since you are strong and active enough to make effective use of it. Your attitude towards your work should consider how relevant time is.
5. Have a source of income. One may think that since he or she is in his 20s, there's no problem when he doesn't have a job where he can get income from. Please, don't be deceived about this. Having a source of income should not necessarily come from the government. You can engage yourself in some good and small businesses with little capital which can fetch you money through your hardwork, determination and consistency.
6. You need to have a life partner. Do not think of getting to your 30s before looking for a life partner. Come out at this time with someone you need to plan with, live as parents to your children and so on. Someone you sometimes have to share you thoughts with, the very person you will need to take advice from, and with this you will understand that success indeed can be sourced from this.
In Conclusion, the above 6 things or practices are apparently what can aid one in his or her 20s to acquire the key to success.
Please let's share, like and comment below how relevant this article will be in our lives.
Content created and supplied by: MTTV (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More