The American business mogul and software developer is an inspiration to many people. He's networth is estimated to be 130 billion USD according to Forbes. The amazing business man is married to Melinda Gates with three kids but recently got divorce after 27 years of marriage.
Checkout some powerful quotes of Bill Gate
1. "Your unhappy customer are your great source of learning" - Bill Gates
This has a deep reflection on how to retain your customers since this is a major source of growth in the business field.
2. "We all need people who would give us feedback. That's how we improve"
Wow, this is a very powerful quotes from build that like a lot. Imagine being in a world where no body gives a damn in what you doing, you would never know if what you're doing is profitable or not.
3. "If you can't make it good, at least make it look good" - Bill Gate
If you find it difficult to make something to be very good, just try to make it good so you would be appreciated for doing your best.
4. "I studied everything but never topped, but today the toppers of the best Universities are my employees" - Bill Gates
This really inspire us to just get to the finish line and not to finish first. Education alone doesn't make people successful, dedication and self discipline can. Even though he dropped out if Harvard University, he is one of the richest men in the world.
5. "If you're born poor it's not your mistake, but if you die poor, it's your mistake" - Bill Gate
This has clear understanding that as wherever you coming from you can be successful if your really mean. Being born right h is an option and dying poor also an option.
6. "I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find and easy way to do it" - Bill Gate
A deep reflection shows that when you give a hard-working person a job to do, he is going to dedicate to do it well but at a slow pace, but employing a lazy person to work, he would device ways and means to finish fast.
7. It is fine to celebrate success but is more important to heed to the lesson of failure" - Bill Gate
Everybody wants success at everything we do but one most important thing to do is take heed to the lesson of failure you learnt before becoming successful.
8. "Life is not fair, get used to it" - Bill Gate
Life doesn't give you what you want, it gives you what you deserve so you better strive for greatness that to remain average.
9. "Success is a lousy teacher, it seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose" - Bill Gate
I totally agree with him, after being successful and you think you can't never lose, remember you're being tricked.
10. "Be nice to nerds, Chances are you'll end up working for them" - Bill Gate
You don't where you are going to meet some body so always be positive in your dealings with him.
Thanks for reading, you can share you thought in the comments section or email author on [email protected] for any additions. Let's get interactive here.
Content created and supplied by: TrendingRoom (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More