#191 Aliko Dangote
CEO, Dangote Group
REAL TIME NET WORTH$12.3Bas of 9/1/21
$3 M | 0.03%
- Aliko Dangote, Africa's richest person, founded and chairs Dangote Cement, the continent's largest cement producer.
- He owns 85% of publicly-traded Dangote Cement through a holding company.
- Dangote Cement produces 45.6 million metric tons annually and has operations in 10 countries across Africa.
- Dangote also owns stakes in publicly-traded salt and sugar manufacturing companies.
- Dangote Refinery has been under construction since 2016 and is expected to be one of the world's largest oil refineries once complete.
- Dangote also owns the world's third largest sugar refinery. As of March 31,2021, Dangote Cement Group reported quarterly revenue of 332.7 billion Nigerian nairas, approximately US$808.5 million
AGE - 64
SOURCE OF WEALTH - cement, sugar, Self Made
RESIDENCE - Lagos, Nigeria
CITIZENSHIP - Nigeria
MARITAL STATUS - Divorced
CHILDREN - 3
EDUCATION - Bachelor of Arts/Science, Al-Azhar University
Content created and supplied by: polytrix (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More