Thank you so much for spending time with us. We prioritize your time and we aim at providing you with credible info.
You are however entreated to hit the follow button if you haven't done so already.
You can also share and feel free to comment.
Your comments play a significant role in helping us to know where your interest lies.
We believe this article will go a long way to meet your preference.
Many professors graduates and others have the ideal knowledge of doing business either for themselves or for someone and most importantly to earn a living.
Those ideation has given more rooms for people to open businesses, employ personnel so as a major problem if unemployment can be reduced or minimised.
Until at night, the deadly virus worldly known as COVID 19 took everything planned and most importantly took the lives of people.
Companies, Firms, Small and Medium-scale enterprises have been facing tremendous challenges.
Today this article will give you the sad details of this virus and its status of businesses.
As we all know that businesses established within or outside are categorised into two kinds namely;
1. Government or Public Sector
2. Private or individual sectors
Almost 80% of businesses across the globe falls under the Private sectors while the remaining 20% goes into public sectors.
List see some of these businesses established both profits making and non-profits making organisations
Most graduate, professors, nurses, Doctors and Laborers including business has been affected by the deadly virus COVID 19.
HOW BUSINESSES ARE AFFECTED BY COVID 19
Firstly, Closure of companies, firms, and small and medium-sized businesses: Due to the covid, 19 pandemic in Ghana, most companies, firms and SME's have been closed down as a result of poor consumption, low sales, inadequate raw materials for production and low income or revenue.
Moreover, financial fragile. Since businesses are most of the time set up to gain surplus or profits 'all other things being equal in the case of covid 19, businesses are no longer gaining profits as a result of poor sales and production.
Businesses are now unable to comply with loan agreements as well as paying, workers.
Finally, an increase in unemployment rates.
This is a very key problem affecting individuals in the county.
Please drop any questions, confusions or opinions in the comment box below.
Don't forget to hit the like button.
Please share for your friends and family to benefit.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE TIPS
Content created and supplied by: Health_Guide (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More