1. Don't buy an expensive phone. A new version will come out even before you've finished paying for it.
2. Don't buy an expensive bag. Replicas are scattered everywhere. Only a trained eye will see that it's genuine.
3. Don't buy expensive shoes. You can't walk like a duck trying to keep it from deforming with every use.
4. Don't buy expensive clothing. You can't walk around showing the small tag behind your nape.
5. Don't buy an expensive watch. A 100-peso vintage watch online looks good too, and all kinds will tell the same time.
6. Don't buy expensive undergarments. It's not allowed to walk in public wearing only a Victoria's Secret bra and panties.
7. Don't buy expensive cars. It depreciates with every kilometer it runs. Your 1.2 Million-Peso SUV will sell for only 500K.
8. Don't buy a huge house. Too much space creates distance between family members. They'll grow old and leave anyway.
9. Always settle for the justified price. You can do more with two for the price of one.
10. Remember that it's not the brand that carries you. It's how you carry the brand.
Grow old wise. Grow old happy.
Content created and supplied by: zesta1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More