The use of gas cylinders and liquified petroleum gases have caused the death of several people through careless and inappropriate ways and means of handling them.
Liquified petrol gas is very inflammable hence requires absolutely care and expertise when handling them else the consequences that may occur from careless use of it are always deadly.
Let us look at a few acts we do ignorantly that posses as a threat and sometimes causes the loss of lives and property and in some causes leaves people with severe injuries for life.
1.Avoid making phone calls close to cylinders this is because the waves from the phone calls you’re making can be able to start a fire outbreak.
If the radioactive waves from the mobile hits the raw liquified has it reacts to cause fire which may in turn cause the cylinder to either explode or burn uncontrollably.
2.Throw and avoid using old and rusty worn out gas cylinders which pose as a life threat and a potential causative factor which may lead to a serious fire outbreak.
If you notice your gas cylinder is getting rusted or old and worn out, even if you can’t afford a new one just buy a little paint or coal tar and paint it.
3.Gas stoves or cylinders are not meant to be indoors or in the kitchen as it posses as a threat to our health in the sense that the constant release of the gas can not only cause a fire outbreak but also respiratory diseases and lung infections.
We must try as much as we can to always put them very far from us in an enclosed area or cage to prevent thieves from stealing them during our absence.
4.Avoid smoking close to gas cylinders or any where near one or even in the kitchen , if the liquified petroleum is around the environment it may start a wildfire you may not be able to control.
You may also carelessly leave the cigarette bud still burning and this also can cause a serious catastrophe which may cause the loss of life and property.
5.Avoid starting your car or motor bike engines closer to your outdoor gas cylinders as the force in the ignition of the engine can also cause a fire outbreak or the explosion of the gas cylinder.
Please tap on the follow button above and please share this article to your friends and family you may save someone thanks for reading.
Content created and supplied by: Verified_writer (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More