Enemies are things that are harmful or turns to threaten human life. However, business enemies can affect your business positively.
As entrepreneurs, it’s in our DNA to see every problem as a challenge. It presents an opportunity to build a business around solving the problem. It’s why I get so excited and energized talking to entrepreneurs about their businesses.
Having zero competition isn’t necessarily a good thing, especially when there are millions of entrepreneurs around the world focused on sniffing out potential business opportunities.
Why aren’t others doing the same thing? Having an enemy is a good thing, and the bigger, the better!
There’s a reason every great business has an enemy to take down, just like every great fairy tale has a villain
Enemies are good for business for a few specific reasons:
1) Tension: Business enemies build up tension in one business thus making the owner rest to do more. It always put pressure on the production of quality products.
2) Innovation: It is also the factor that drives the business to be innovative.
3) Customer service: It makes businesses see the value of customers. They, therefore, try hard to create very friendly customer services to improve the trust the customer has in the business.
4) Credibility: It helps to build credibility between customers and the business Owner.
5) Focus: It put the business on track.
Content created and supplied by: theLaw_pens (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More