Welcome reader, this article is going to show you the top ten richest countries in the whole world. So without wasting much time let's began
1. United States,The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean.The GDP worth of the country is $18.62 trillion.
2. China,Officially the People's Republic of China, is a country in East Asia. It is the world's most populous country, with a population of more than 1.4 billion.The GDP worth of the country is $11.22 trillion.
3. Japan,Is an island country in East Asia. The GDP worth of the country is $4.94 trillion.
4. Germany,Is a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches.
The GDP worth of the country is $3.48 trillion.
5. United Kingdom,Is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe.
The GDP worth of the country is $2.65 trillion.
6. France,is one the richest country in the world now.
The GDP worth of France is $2.47 trillion.
7.India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country.
The GDP worth of India is $2.26 trillion.
8.Italy, a European country with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins.
The GDP worth of Italy is $1.86 trillion.
9.Brazil, officially the Federative Republic of Brazil, is the largest country in both South America and Latin America.
The GDP worth of Brazil is $1.80 trillion.
10.Canada,is a country in North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world's second-largest country by total area.The GDP worth of Canada is $1.53 trillion.
Content created and supplied by: jungleslay (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More