Concern where raised by teachers who obtained their diploma in 2014 and have had their degree done and are waiting for promotion for a long time.
The Director General of Ghana Education Service GES and the management has upon this reason has brought out some key notes for teachers who wish to upgrade themselves from Senior Superintendent ll to Principal superintendent. The management is therefore urging the affected teachers who fall within this category should take note of the following.
1. Some of the teachers have their upgrading letters to Principal superintendent signed by a District/municipal/metropolitan Director. Those affected teachers should apply to the Regional Director for principal superintendent upgrading letter.
2. Teachers should also attached their current pay slip to the letter.
3. Teachers who obtained Diploma in Basic Education DBE or Senior Superintendent in 2014 can apply to Principal superintendent in 2021 with their degree certificate.
The Ghana Education Service GES is also cautioned HRs to criticality examine and verify the following.
Example: A teacher has obtained degree certificate and has applied for Principal superintendent letters.
- If you receive application, please check the year he/she obtained the Diploma in Basic Education.
- Note that some teachers obtained the Diploma in Basic Education two 2 or three3 years before their appointment. In such instances, use the effective date on the 1st appointment letter.
- Please, if you check and the applicant qualifies, attached the following to the application before you submit to the Regional Director.
- First appointment letter.
- Application letter from the teacher.
- Director's recommendation letter (cover letter).
- The degree certificate (certified).
- Diploma certificate (certified).
- WASSCE (certified).
- Bronchure from the University.
- Current pay slip (certified).
Personal Record form duly filled and signed by District Director.
HRs, please verify and critically examine records of teachers to be sure that the applicants qualify before the application are submitted to the Regional Director.
Content created and supplied by: Fada_Pascal (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More