Sign in
Download Opera News App

Education

 

College Education

 

Matters arising from College Students feeding grants for 2020/2021 accademic year.

You are welcome to my page

Arising matters of Student feeding grants for 2020/2021 accademic year

You may recall that, due to the Covid 19 pandemic, some courses in the college of education 2020/2021 accademic year were delivered online, with the students partispation from home. As a result, the students in level 200 and 300 had to spend six weeks per semester on the online session. Meanwhile, part of this feeding grants for the period were paid to the Colleges.

The college students have requested a refund of the feeding allowance paid to the Colleges for the periods they were at home. On the other hand, principals of the college's cited a number of reasons including rising cost of food items and other logistics including cost of providing internet connectivity for the learning management system

Having reviewed the submissions of the management of the Colleges on the matter, I am to inform you that, the honourable minister of education has directed that, 60 percent of the feeding components in contention be refunded to the students whilst the remaining 40 percent is retained by the principal's on account of the extra cost incured by the Colleges. 


Kindly therefore take note and act accordingly.


Writing by Prof Mohammed salifu.

( DIRECTOR GENERAL)


CARE OF HON MINISTER OF EDUCATION. TTAG. NJA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION. WA.

Content created and supplied by: Brukumkwabenaisaac (via Opera News )

College Students Covid

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments