Say this to yourself after failing your examination for the first time
By kaycidiGh | self meida writer
Published 14 days ago - 3 views
As a student sometimes when you failed your examination, do not say negative words that will discourage you but say positive things. These are some positive word you should say
1) I failed this course last term but this term am going to pass
2) I prepared for this test and I know that am going to pass it
3) This term I feel good about myself and my ability
4) I know that I worked hard this term and am going to pass
5) Am not going to worry about the difficult questions
These are some negative words you should not say.
1) No matter what I do I cannot pass this paper.
2) I am not good in mathematics so why should I write it.
3) I cannot remember the answer so I will not even try it.
4) I have forgotten the problem so am going to fail.
5) I failed this course last term and am going to fail again.
Content created and supplied by: kaycidiGh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform