WAEC Standard Top 5 Best Schools In Ghana.
1. St. James Seminary Senior High School.
In the most recent examination, St James did exceedingly well. It proved to be the best school in the country, with an average performance of 98.8%.
2. St. Francis Xavier Seminary Junior.
St Francis Xavier has a long history of academic achievement. The school has been at the top of the list as one of the best schools for the past five years. They received an average percentage score of 94.97 in the most recent exam.
3. Opoku Ware School is number three.
4. Wesley Girls High School is number four on the list. Wesely Girls High School is a national leader among all-girls high schools. The educational facility is located in Cape Coast, Ghana's Central Region. It has shown to be the greatest all-girls school to send your girls, with an average success rate of 87.53 percent in the most recent exam.
5. Holy Child Senior High School is number five on the list. Also known as Angel's Hill, Holy Child is also one of the greatest schools in Ghana, considering the kids' performance in the last five years. The educational institution, which is located in Cape Coast in the Central Region, had an average success rate of 87.53 percent in the previous examination.
Content created and supplied by: News881 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More