In this article am to show you some five Ashanti Regional Schools with their outfit challenge. Before reading please leave me a comment, like, share and follow to see more.
1. Opoku Ware Senior High School: This school is often referred to as Owass, is an all boys high school in Santasi, a suburb of Kumasi which is a capital of the Ashanti Region. It is established in 1952, which is a Catholic Church School of Ghana.
2. Prempeh College: Prempeh College is a public secondary boarding school for boys located in Kumasi. The school was founded in 1949 by the Asanteman traditional authority, the british colonial government. It is a school of Methodist and Presbyterian Church of Ghana.
3. Kumasi Anglican School: The Anglican Senior Secondary School is a co-educational school founded in 1973. It is situated in Asem, a suburb of Kumasi in the Ashanti Region.
4. Armed Forces Senior High School: Armed Forces School is located in Kumasi, Ghana. The school is located within the Uaddara Barracks, the former home of 4 battalion of infantry near Komfo Anokye teaching hospital in Kumasi.
5. Kumasi Academy School: Kumasi Academy School also known as "KUMACA" which is located in Asokore Mampong in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
Content created and supplied by: Sly_news (via Opera News )