Examination anxieties and stress has been the key problems facing most of candidates in many schools, these are some three ways to deal with them.
1) Sit straight up min your chair in a good position.
2) Slowly inhale through your nose.
3)Hold your breath for five seconds.
4) Exhale slowly through your mouth
5) Wait for few seconds and repeat the same thing again
1) Put your feet flat on the floor.
2) Grab the underneath of the chair
3) Push down with your feet and pull up on your chair for about five seconds
4) Repeat the procedure for about two times
PALM MANAGEMENT MERTHOD
1) Close and cover your eyes using the center of your hands
2) prevent your hands for touching your own eyes
3) Think about real things like picture or funny videos you ever watched
4) visualize it in your mind for about ten second
The above methods can be use to deal with examination anxiety and stress. Try it and you will love it at the end. Thanks you for reading this article
Content created and supplied by: kaycidiGh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More