Sign in
Download Opera News App



College Education


How to enter into the university with D7

The most annoying thing as a senior high student is failing one of your core subject after writing your final year exams.(west Africa senior school examination certificate).

Are you a victim of getting d7 in your exams that can't help you to get admission to the university,are you planning to write private (Novdec) examination, be careful it may sustain you at the house for long periods since it is not easy to pass private exams.

I advise such student to apply for deploma programs at the university, after successful completing such programs you then attached it to your wassce certificate and apply for degree of your choice at the university.

University accept d7 for deploma programs, some programs are one year whiles others are two in duration.

I think these deploma programs are better than relay on private exams (Novdec), since that would keep you waiting in the house.

Kindly like,share and comment if you misunderstood anything here for clear or further explanation. Thank you.

Content created and supplied by: Yawmedard (via Opera News )



Load app to read more comments