The Ghana Education Service had spelt out the records in Ghanaian schools. Since schools are managed and controlled by the teachers in the country, a very good and important information has been brought out to them to own the merit of knowing these records.
These records are there to facilitate the work of teaching and learning for both the teachers and learners in the school.
It is with this reason as a researcher I would like to present to our hardworking teachers these record books for the good understanding of teachers since it is very important in the teaching profession.
1. General Records. These basically are made up of the general information about the school's calender, log book, admission withdrawal books, amongst others. The school's administration gathers all these facts or information in order to easily direct them to perform a good and effective role when the need arises.
2. Financial Records. these contain all the financial information in the school, and it is actually about the free collection of abstract registers of fees, bill register pf donations, as well as scholarships.
3. Educational Records. These in particular cover the documents of all educational plans and schedules for all activities in the school. It again makes up of documents, such as pupils and teachers' timetables, teachers' monthly programmes of work and cumulative records.
4. Equipment records. These contain the number and accounts of properties owned vy school. Examples are stock book of appliances, furniture and school appliances, library catalogue, records on registered books and magazines issued books.
5. Account books. This is about cash issues. It could be the cashbooks for daily expenditure spent for anything in the school, or any other expenses involved in school's project.
Have you enjoyed this article as a teacher?
Do you have anything to add to this?
Please Share, like and comment below on this.
Content created and supplied by: MTTV (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More