Student Leadership of the University of Ghana has listed out these announcements for all level 100 students as they prepare for the second semester.
1.Registration for second semester courses begins on Monday, 31st May 2021 till Friday, 25th June 2021. Before or after this day, you cannot register any course.
2.If you made part payment of fees for the first semester, you're supposed to have covered at least 80% of total fees to be able to register courses for this semester and you're expected to pay the remaining 20% before second semester Examinations.
3.If you paid your Academic fees in full, you're not supposed to pay again. However, Residential fees were paid on semester basis. As such, you're expected to pay the same amount last semester for this semester as well to enable you register for your rooms. This payment doesn't include JCR, Welfare or Fuel Dues unless you have them as outstanding debts.
4.Instructions on UGRC & HERC registration will be released from the Academic Offices soon but it is important to note that, you can continue or change your HERC subjected to ONLY the HERC combinations appearing on your Students Portal/STS so it is prudent you wait for the courses to be uploaded on the site so you know which ones are available to choose based on your individual course catalogues.
5.It will be good you start gathering information on the courses you're supposed to register for this semester, I will come through with that of the Business Schools' later within next week, you can DM for the Handbooks to know courses you're supposed to register.
Content created and supplied by: _Genuinenews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More