￼owing to the extent by which an educational issue that has to do with the best school among the rest based on certain criteria and parameters had become debatable on the lips of most Ghanaian students and other stakeholders, I sincerely wish to draw the attention on the reasons why i think St Andrews SHS is arguably the best.
Success is not achieved on a silver platter and in as much as it is so, the top elements that requires to become successful are the zeal, enthusiasm, perseverance that brings about a tremendous height and achievements to an institution, groups and many others.
Most people always pick schools like Adisadel College, Prempeh College, PRESEC- Legon, Wesley Girls SHS, St Peters SHS, Opoku Ware, Achimota SHS, Mawuli SHS, Tamale SHS, Notre Dame, Anglican SHS and many others as being the best schools in Ghana but such people sometimes may not give a vivid evidence to buttress their claims.
Schools like Opoku Ware, PRESEC-Legon, Adisadel College, Prempeh, St Peters had won educational Competition like the National Science and Maths Quiz and that is not all to go home as the best among all the schools.
Before I unravels the main reasons I wishes to come out to authenticate my claim as to why St Andrews SHS is recognised as the best among the other SHS in Ghana, let me introduce St Andrews SHS though this is not the first time of hearing this great school.
St Andrews SHS is a category A institution based at Assin Foso the main campus, Dunkwa-on-Offin, Mankessim, Sefwi Asawinso and New Edubiase.
Reasons why i think St Andrews SHS is the best among all the SHS in Ghana.
1. The school has numerous teachers with PhD, Masters degree and First degree from a well recognised educational institutions outside and within Ghana.
2. High average pass mark 98% in WASSCE especially in 2018 and 2020 which brought them on top of the WASSCE rankings where most of the students got 8A's
3. Excellent facilities. Ultra Science laboratory, tiled compound and classrooms, more than 6 aircondition school buses, one wellfare van, two pick ups, ambulance, School clinic, hair salon shop, swimming pool, ultramodern 2000 capacity assembly hall, serene atmosphere and class room blocks.
4. Strong security: CCTV cameras on campus, fenced electric barbed razor wire, experience and resourced Security personnels
5. Radio Station and public address system as well as Covid 19 electronic hand wash and dryer, isolation centre.
Content created and supplied by: Kwakus (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More