This are sample questions from West African Examination Council that all final year student must take into consideration before writing their exams.
1. Which of the following conditions cannot be described as an effect of irresponsible
A. Becoming an outcast in society
B. Becoming a drug addict
C. Dropping out of school
D. Receiving commendation from elders
2. Human interaction is specifically part of the
A. artificial environment.
B. natural environment.
C. physical environment.
D. social environment
3. Female genital mutilation should be abolished because it
A. makes girls infertile.
B. makes girls very ugly.
C. promotes prostitution.
D. violate the rights of the girls.
4. Which of the following factors can create political instability in Ghana?
A. A workable constitution
B. Free and fair elections
C. Rigging of election
D. Rule of law
5. The production of goods and services can be increased in Ghana through
A. increment in salaries of workers
B. long period of service.
C. the acquisition of higher education.
D. the application of appropriate technology
6. Which of the following conditions can result in indiscipline among the youth in
A. Good employment
B. Parental guide
C. Quality education
D. Substance abuse
1. (a) State four benefits of staying chaste. [4 marks]
(b) Outline four effects of irresponsible adolescent behaviour. [16 marks]
GOVERNANCE POLITICS AND STABILITY
2. (a) What is co-operation? [4 marks]
(b) Highlight four benefits Ghana derives from cooperating with other
nations. [16 marks]
SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
3. Explain five reasons why an individual should save towards the future.
Content created and supplied by: Hello_world (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More