The Ministry of health wishes to inform the general public that the online admissions portal will officially open from Monday 12th April, 2021 to Friday 30th July, 2021. Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training institutions in Ghana.
The applicants must:
1. Purchase applications codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHs200. 00).
i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5 August, 2021 if not used.
¡¡. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be bia SMS or E-mail .
2. Upon payment, applicants will receive voucher a giving them a unique PIN a and serial number.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and personal valid email address for all correspondences (Please NOTE :do not use email addresses of relations).
4. You will need your residential and Ghana post digital address.
5. Use the PIN code and serial number to access the application from online at
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the PIN and serial number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only applicants who meet admission requirement will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
You Can Visit Any Of The Health Training Institutions Nearby For Assistance In The Filling Of Your Form.
Note: Wrong Filling Of The Form Will Affect Your Admission.
Content created and supplied by: Nastrohub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More