The Entrepreneurs Foundation of Ghana, the organizers of the Entrepreneur and Corporate Executive of the year award 2021 has awarded St. Andrews Senior High School in the Central Region for being the best in the provision of quality education for the year 2021.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of St. Andrews Group of Schools and Companies, Prof. Richard Asiedu last Saturday, March 26, 2022 received the prestigious award at a colourful ceremony held at the plush Movenpick Hotel in the Greater Accra Region
St. Andrews Group of Schools are operators of St. Andrews School at Assin Fosu, St. Andrews SHS at Dunkwa –On-Offin, St. Andrews School at Mankessim, St. Andrews School at Asawinso, St. Andrews School at New Edubiase, St. Andrews College of Health also at Assin Fosu and Ultimate Remedial College among others businesses.
The school has a teaching and non-teaching staff population of about six hundred and has over the years remain one of the best category- A private schools in the country.
Speaking with the media in an interview after receiving the award, Prof. Richard Asiedu said the school’s priority has been to nurture students with the help of PhD, masters, first degree certificate holders to teach and help students pass their examinations with ease.
According to him, it is the intension of the school to afford students with opportunities in life as they climb the higher educational ladder in the country.
He was of the view that the award will spur management of the school on to do a lot more by not compromising on quality and standards to enable the school continue winning the award every year.
He added that in the year 2020 being the only private school that had so many of its students getting 8As result in the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) t to top all the senior high schools in the country
He further thanked the organizers of the award and staff of the school for the honour done the school adding that the efforts of the staff of the school are being monitored by the award organizers
Notable among the people who received an awarded from the foundation were
1. Togbe Afede XIV, CEO of SAS Group,
2. Dr. Felix Kwaku Anyah, the Executive Chairman of Holy Trinity Medical Centre,
3.Mr. Alex Apau Dadey, Executive Chairman of KGL Group,
4. Mr. John Ofori-Tenkorang, Director-General of Social Security and National Insurance Trust(SSNIT),
5. Mrs Sophia Kudjordji, Chief Corporate Communications Officer of Jospong Group of Companies and Managing Director of Republic Bank,
6. Mr Mukesh V. Thakwani, Founder and Executive Chairman of 85 Group
7. Mr Parshotam G. Aidasani, Chairman of Jay Kay Industries and Investment,
8. Mr Andrew Takyi Appiah, Managing Director Zeepay Ghana Ltd,
9. Mr Saiid Masiri, CEO of Compu-Ghana Ltd
10. Mr Dhanaryay Tripathi, CEO of Pharmanova GH Ltd.
11. Mr Hayssam Fakhiy, Managing Director of Interplast Limited
12. Dr James Orleans- Lindsay - Executive Chairman JL Properties
13. Dr MacDonald Vasnani, Founder and CEO of Consolidated Shipping Agencies Ltd
14. Mr Daud Jonathan Lamptey, Founder of Comsys Ghana Ltd
15. Mr Charles Antwi Boahen, Managing Director of Kab-Fam Ghana Ltd
16. Ms. Israella Kafui Mansu, CEO of MGL Natural/Mansuki Ghana Ltd
17. Mrs Jane Reason-Ahadzie, CEO of JRA Cosmetics Ltd
18. Mr Gideon Asare, Adansi Travels Ltd and few other personalities.
Content created and supplied by: Kwakus (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More