Full details on how to apply for Hohoe Midwifery Training College admission have been provided below.
a. BUY E-VOUCHER
Applicants can also purchase E-Voucher through MTN Mobile Money. Kindly follow these steps:
•Dial *887*18# on all Networks
SMS of E-Voucher is sent to payer after successful payment.
To Retrieve E-Voucher
*Details of E-Voucher are displayed (i.e. MOH, Serial Number, and PIN)
Applicants will receive a notification upon making payment for the voucher which includes the Serial Number and the PIN.
Applicants will be required to use these credentials as their login details when filling the application form online. Applicants will also use them to track their admission status after applying.
b. STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY
Having obtained the E-Voucher, applicants are to follow these simple steps:
1. Logon to the Health Training Institution Portal: https://apply.healthtraining.gov.gh/application
2. Enter your login credentials found on the e-Voucher (i.e. Serial Number and PIN)
3. Click on the "SUBMIT" button
4. Fill in all the required fields with correct and appropriate information. Please make sure to double-check every information you provide.
5. Scan and upload all relevant documents (including Certificate(s) and passport-size photo) where necessary. In view of that, make sure certificates and other documents deemed necessary are available before starting your online application.
6. Once satisfied with the information provided, click on the “SUBMIT” button. This finally brings an end to your online application process.
7. Please make sure to print out the application summary as it will be somewhat necessary to serve as a reference.
As indicated earlier, the Serial Number and the PIN will be needed on that same admission portal to check your admission status.
Applicants who meet the admission requirements will be invited to attend an interview at the institution they applied for admission to.
Content created and supplied by: MacleanWeb (via Opera News )