The National Teaching Council has launched the NTC licensing cards and has begun its issuance in the greater Accra region. At the launching it was said that various centres will be set up in every region for teachers to go and get their Licensing cards.
Nevertheless, some teachers are yet to complete their registration on the portal to aid in acquisition of the it. In light of this NTC has released tips on its Licensing.
They are as follows;
1. What will cause your delay at the centre?
Ans: If you did not receive your registered number before going to the centre.
2. What will cause delay in getting your registered number?
2. If you failed to upload your first professional certificate and first appointment letter.
3. If you have changed your name but failed to upload the gazette or affidavit.
4. If you fail to fill in all required spaces on the portal .
5. If you fail to click on save after filling all the required spaces.
6. If you failed to attend to queries from NTC usually sent to you by SMS or Email.
3. What should I do if I have a peculiar problem regarding filling information on the portal?
Ans: Those with issues can contact NTC via
. Email @ntc.gov.gh
Note: Those who have gone through all these process but have note received their registered numbers should wait patiently until the team gets to their region.
Content created and supplied by: Strangeuniverse (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More