Thank you for clicking on this article.
Student's Financial Support Office is the full meaning of StuFSO.
StuFSO has been supporting several students for the past years. And Student's Financial Support Office keeps on supporting students.
According to the Student's Financial Support Office of the University of Cape Coast, the application portal for only students of the College of Distance Education (CoDE) has been reopened for the Distance students to apply for the 2020/2021 University of Cape Coast(UCC) scholarship.
And UCC also stated that, the application for the 2020/2021 scholarship portal for Students of the College of Distance Education will be closed again on Friday February 26,2021 at 5:00pm.
Let's now look at how College of Distance Education students can apply for the 2020/2021 Student's Financial Support Office of the University of Cape Coast scholarship. Below is how Distance students can apply for the 2020/2021 scholarship;
To apply for the Student's Financial Support Office scholarship/Bursary for the 2020/2021 academy year, you visit the scholarship portal and you then follow the instructions.
There are some things that the applicant must satisfy so that his or her application will be considered for the centralized Scholarship/Bursary Scheme administered by StuFSO.
Below are the conditions
1. Applicant must be a Ghanaian by birth.
2. Be enrolled as a student of the University of Cape Coast on full-time regular programmes or any of the University’s distance programmes.
3. Be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision making.
4. Must not be a beneficiary of another scholarship scheme.
5. Must be brilliant as determined by the University.
6. Must complete an application form by providing the right information.
There are some requirements for StuFSO of the University of Cape Coast scholarship. Below are some of the requirements;
1. Minimum CGPA Requirement is 2.5
2. Applicant must have and institutional email
3. Undergraduate applicant must complete the first academic year
The applicant has to add supporting documents to the application. Below are the supporting documents required;
The applicant must also scanned copy of one of the following identification cards. (NHIS Card or National Identification Card or Voters ID and Passport)Scanned copy of death certificate in case of death of parent.
Please share, like and comment on this article.
Please follow sarpAndy for more news. Please share this article with your family and friends. And your comment will be welcome.
Content created and supplied by: SarpAndy (via Opera News )