Opera News

Opera News App

If You Are A Postgraduate Student Take Note Of This Good News

Kemicalz
By Kemicalz | self meida writer
Published 9 days ago - 1 views


The Ghana Scholarships Secretariat has released a notice informing all post graduate students who wish to further their education that the sponsorship opportunities for students to study in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2021/2022 is duly opened.


The opportunity is solely granted to Ghanaians who qualify to study in some selected institutions for the said academic year.


According to the Secretariat, an applicant must be a citizen of Ghana who resides in Ghana as well, must hold a relevant degree in the field of study and must be less than 35 years for the Masters program and 45 years in case you are opting for the PhD .


However, applicants must have 2nd class upper or better qualifications in their first degree and Masters program, at least 2 years of post qualification experience and must have completed National Service.


Meanwhile, the Secretariat is urging applicants to take note that , 70% of the sponsorship package is granted to Students who wish to offer programs such as: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics with other area of specifications competing for the remaining 30% slots.


However, interested applicants can apply via online at : www.scholarshipsgh.com and must bear in mind that closing date for the submissions for the online application is Friday, June 25, 2021.



Please don't forget to follow for more news, click on the likes button, Comments and share for others to see, thanks.

Content created and supplied by: Kemicalz (via Opera News )

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

5 Steps To Save Your Account From Whatsapp Hackers.

27 minutes ago

1 🔥

5 Steps To Save Your Account From Whatsapp Hackers.

Armed robbers shoot mobile money vendor

29 minutes ago

45 🔥

Armed robbers shoot mobile money vendor

Opinion: The biggest liar tag might affect Bawumia's ambition.

51 minutes ago

30 🔥

Opinion: The biggest liar tag might affect Bawumia's ambition.

Opinion: Television Programmes Should Be Regulated In Ghana. No More Showing Of Money Rituals.

52 minutes ago

10 🔥

Opinion: Television Programmes Should Be Regulated In Ghana. No More Showing Of Money Rituals.

Ministry of Health set date and requirements for 2021 nursing training forms

1 hours ago

61 🔥

Ministry of Health set date and requirements for 2021 nursing training forms

No Excuses : Meet The Uber Driver Who Cannot Use His Legs.

1 hours ago

19 🔥

No Excuses : Meet The Uber Driver Who Cannot Use His Legs.

Important: 4 Factors To Consider Before Acquiring A Land For Building

1 hours ago

22 🔥

Important: 4 Factors To Consider Before Acquiring A Land For Building

MOH Released : 2021/2022 Nursing Training Colleges Admission Forms Finally Out

1 hours ago

187 🔥

MOH Released : 2021/2022 Nursing Training Colleges Admission Forms Finally Out

How To Take Medical Precautions Against Prostrate Cancer

2 hours ago

13 🔥

How To Take Medical Precautions Against Prostrate Cancer

Advice to guys: Give your phone password to your girlfriend and she'd never cheat on you - Sis Afia

3 hours ago

1 🔥

Advice to guys: Give your phone password to your girlfriend and she'd never cheat on you - Sis Afia

COMMENTS

View all comments