The Institute of Education, University of Cape Coast, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and the Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) runs 3-Semester Bachelor of Education (Post-Diploma in Basic Education) Programmes in the sandwich mode.
This is to enable holders of Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) to be upgraded to a Bachelor’s Degree. The third cohort commences on July/August 2022.
1. According to the management, qualified applicants will be enrolled automatically onto their choice of programme. Online teaching and learning will be adopted to support the traditional face-to-face approach.
3. Eligible students would be required to have a smartphone, tablet or any device that would allow them to connect to the internet.
4. NOTE THAT ONLY those who have passed the Diploma in Basic Education Examinations or have the DBE Certificate will be required to fill the form online.
5. NO fee is required before filling the application form online. Applicants will be required to indicate the programme of their choice and the Study Centre, in line with their elective subject areas.
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
1. B.ED. (Post-Diploma) Early Childhood Education
2. B.ED. (Post-Diploma) Primary Education
3. B.ED. (Post-Diploma) Junior High School (JHS) Education
Apart from the Early Childhood Education programme, applicants for Primary and JHS programmes should choose centres that offer their corresponding elective subjects.
Applicants who are interested in studying the under-listed programmes are to note the proposed study centres.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW
DEADLINE : The deadline for application to the programme is 10th June, 2022.
Content created and supplied by: NanaAmpaduKhelly (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More