A lot of of questions pops up when it comes to the ranking of schools in Ghana. Many people cherish their school a lot and thinks their school should be the best, but the thing is, in everything, there should be a number one. Before you please Like and Follow me to get notified whenever I make a post.
- Wesley Girls Senior High School (Cape Coast). Wesley Girls Senior High School tops our five most beautiful SHS schools in Ghana. This because they pass all the criteria set for being the best in terms of their infrastructural facilities and how well it’s kept as time goes on. The school is an educational institution for girls in Cape Coast and it was founded in 1836 and named after the founder on of Methodism, John Wesley. They have a beautiful compound which is decorated with very bright flowers and green grass which gives the school a great touch.
- Achimota School (Accra) Taking the second place is Achimota school which is a boarding and is located at Achimota in Accra. The school was formerly opened by, Sir Frederick Gordon Guggesberg. The school is painted black and white and has a beautiful school entrance together with a very neat and siren environment which speaks of history adding more taste to overall overview of the school.
- ST Louis Senior High School (Kumasi). St Louis Senior High School is also one of most beautiful schools in Ghana. It is an all-female school located in Kumasi in the Ashanti Region. It is a very prestigious school and it started with a group of 12 girls in 1952. It has white and green as their colours with well structured buildings.
- Presbyterian Senior High School- PRESEC (Accra). One of the most beautiful schools in Ghana is PRESEC-Legon and it’s known by all. It is an all-boys school which is located in Accra. It was founded in 1938 under the auspices of the Presbyterian Church of the then Gold Coast now Ghana.The school’s colour is blue with a beautiful entrance.
- Holy Child Senior High School (Cape Coast).Holy Child Senior High School is also known as Angel’s Hill, and it’s a female cycle second institution in Cape Coast in the Central region of Ghana. It one of the schools which fall under the criteria for most beautiful schools in Ghana and ranks 5th.
Well these are the school that my research proofs are the the top five most beautiful schools in Ghana. If you think there is an omission you can leave your comment below.
Like, Share if you like this post.
Content created and supplied by: Kojosteve1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More