Thank you for clicking on this article.
National Teaching Council is the full meaning of NTC. The National Teaching Council (NTC) has the ultimate responsibility to conduct the licensure examination for teachers and ensure that the examination meets technical and professional standards and status of a teacher, by assessing candidates' abilities to practise competently.
NTC is also responsible for organising Ghana Teachers Licensure Examination for all tertiary Graduates who are interested in getting teacher's Licensure certificate for teaching. According to the information reaching us, the National Teaching Council has come out to release a statement to inform the general public especially Professional Teachers and University Graduates the current update on the Registration of the National Teaching Council. Below are the current update information on the National Teaching Council registration.
1. Those who have registered already and gotten 100% are not included in the present registration. Most teachers in this group have been given their new Registered Numbers via SMS.
2. Those who registered but couldn't reach 100% must go back to the portal and complete. They will receive new Registration Numbers afterwards
3. Non professionals will be registered after this exercise and issued temporary license.
4. Data on those recruited after August 2018 is being worked on. They can log in from Monday to update their information.
5. Those who have passed GTLE but are not yet employed can also register from Monday. They have to pay Ghc200 for the full license NTC concluded by saying that, for GES staff, National Teaching Council has already prepopulated some basic information about them on the portal. And the GES stuff are to ensure that, their names on the portal tallies will what is on their professional certificate.
Thank you for reading this article. Please follow sarpandy for more news. Please share this article with your family and friends.
Content created and supplied by: SarpAndy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More