10 DIGITAL MUSIC PROMO HACKS YOU NEED AFTER THAT BANGER IS RELEASED.
1. MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS THE SONG IS OUT: Change ur social media banners across and update your bio with the download/streaming link.
2. CREATE A PLAYLIST: eg. Audiomack Music Playlist with songs that fall within the same BPMs or Tempo as yours. In extream cases, get a DJ to create a customized mixtape for your song and share!
3. INTENSIFY YOUR ONLINE VISIBILITY: Get popular blogs to feature you in their space, pitch the song to relevant DJS that you can afford by any means possible or available to you.
4. GET YOUR SONG ON POPULAR PLAYLISTS: eg. Spotify Playlist by taking advantage of the various Spotify For Artistes music promo tools, renowned blogs/music upload sites playlists/countdown charts and the likes.
5. SPEND SOME CASH ON SOCIAL MEDIA Ads.: Create a snippet of the song and promote it across your socials (Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp status...).
6. EMAILING LIST.
7. TRY GETTING YOUR SONG ON RADIO: At this stage, "Cut your coat according to your cloth size"
8. PERFORM THE SONG LIVE: For instance, via your socials, IG, FACEBOOK OR YOUTUBE depending on where your vibrancy is. In extreme cases, get on some free gigs in your neiborhood pubs or events.
9. DM FOLLOWERS OF FANS OF MAINSTREAM ACTS YOU QUITE SOUND LIKE: Just be careful you don't end up on their spam list.
10. INFLUENCER EFFECT: If you can't afford the big names, talk to friends who are into Vlogging, Gym trainers, make-up artists and the likes to have your song featured in their videos and remember to tag or give you mentions in their captions.
Content created and supplied by: zesta1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More