Most African praised figures hustle directly from the start of their professions till they arrive at fame.
What's more, in Ghana, there are such countless anecdotes about how a portion of these top characters including performers, famous actors and media characters turned out to be unbelievably effective.
There are likewise stories where a portion of these celebs in the wake of achieving cross country distinction battle to try and cover for their doctor's visit expenses in their mature age. However, in all, the most lamentable stories we catch wind of celebs are the ones that ordinarily manage their awkward passings.
In Ghana, a great deal of celebs have passed on at the pinnacle of their distinction. About 60% of these passings are for the most part through engine mishaps brought about by the terrible idea of our streets.
Here are 9 popular praised characters in Ghana who lost their lives at the prime of their lucky vocations.
She was one of the promising on-screen entertainers in the mid 2000s. Her demise occurred in September 2005 through an auto collision at a youthful age of 23. She acted in a few Ghanaian and Nollywood motion pictures including, "Mother's Heart" and "Darling Boy in Ghana".
2. Kwame Owusu Ansah He started his vocation as a radio moderator and later got quite possibly the most sought-after entertainers in Ghana and Nigeria. He passed on in May 2008 from an auto collision on the Tema Motorway in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. He was 41 years when he kicked the bucket.
3. Terry Bonchaka He was considered by numerous individuals as one of the pioneers of dancehall type of music in Ghana. He passed on in October 2003 at a youthful age of 21 from an auto crash while getting back from a presentation at the University of Ghana, Legon.
4. Kwadwo Asare Balfour
Kwadwo Asare Baffour Acheampong (KABA) was an honor winning writer who worked with Asempa FM in Accra, an auxiliary of Multimedia Group. He was conceived at Anyinam in the Eastern Region of Ghana on 20 October 1980 and kicked the bucket on Saturday, 18 November 2017. His passing was because of awful ailments. He gave up a spouse and a child young lady.
5. Komla Dumor He was an honor winning Ghanaian telecaster who once in the past worked with Joy FM in Accra and later turned into the essence of BBC's Focus on Africa. He passed on because of a heart failure on 18 January 2014 at the superb age of 41.
6. Christopher Opoku The late games writer was somebody who was adored by numerous individuals for his special way of communicating in the Queens' Language. He worked with Metro TV, GTV Sports +, Luv FM in Kumasi and was the Managing-Editor of Footy-Ghana.com. He passed on Wednesday, 10 May 2017 at age 42 subsequent to engaging malignant growth for a very long time.
7. Vybrant Faya He was a rising dancehall music star in Ghana. His initially hit single, "Mampi" became like a public gathering tune for music fans in the country. Emmanuel Kojo Quaye was his genuine name and he kicked the bucket on Sunday, 23 October 2016 out of an engine mishap on the Tema Motorway at a youthful age of 29.
8. Castro castro genuine name theophilus tagoe
Despite the fact that Castro, genuine name Theophilus Tagoe, disappeared 5 years prior and has never been discovered, numerous Ghanaians accept the hiplife is dead and gone. His sad vanishing occurred on 6 July 2014, after it was accounted for that he has suffocated in Ada Estuary following a stream ski mishap. Amazingly, the fly ski engaged with the mishap was recovered around the same time of his vanishing. He was 32 years.
9. Coal black Reigns Her passing is still new in the personalities of Ghanaians as she was promoted as the best thing to occur in the music business lately. She even left a mark on the world as the primary female performer to win the esteemed VGMA Artiste of the Year, in 2018. She was just 20 years when she passed on the spot through a heartbreaking fender bender in Brong Ahafo whiles getting back to Accra on Thursday, 8 February 2018.
Content created and supplied by: Vas_Nanny (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More