Sign in
Download Opera News App

 

 

Another Painful Story Happens At Popular University In Ashanti Region (Photos)

There is a Trending incident that has virtually gone viral across all social media platforms in Ghana, where another fire incident has been recorded to have taken place, in one of the Popular School in Ashanti Region of Ghana.

According to the information provided by Angel TV, the fire outbreak happened at "Mampong Technical College of Education", adding that the fire was said to have started around 11am, and it spread across the affected building.

It was gathered that the fire started ta the school's administration block, this resulted that lecturers and student's didn't have the capacity to stop the fire.

Furthermore, the University claimed they reported the incident to the nearby fire service who made it on time, at 11:20am. But it is pertinent to note that they did not come immediately to their rescue.

Meanwhile, the cause of the fire outbreak is still not made known to the general public.

Below are the Photos gathered from the the scene of the Incident:

Indeed this is a Painful Story. Share to keep people updated.

Content created and supplied by: KofiLegit (via Opera News )

Angel Ashanti Ashanti Region Ghana Popular University

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments