If you are dark in complexion you should be proud of your self and say no to bleaching. Dark skinned color is extremely beautiful and it is very difficult to come by. Cherished Black colour, in this particular write-up, I present to you eight most good looking Ghanaian celebrities who are dark skinned
See the list below
1. Martha Ankomah is one of the good looking dark skinned celebrities in Ghana at the moment. The actress is an epitome of beauty. She is undoubtedly the most pretty dark skinned celebrity in Ghana at the moment.
2. Jacky Appiah is another beautiful and stylish dark skinned celebrity in Ghana and Africa as a whole. The veteran actress is indeed a true definition of beauty. See her awesome photo below
3. Mzvee whose real name is Vera Hamenoo- Kpeda is one of the beautiful and talented singer in Ghana and Africa at large. Mzvee looks alone has attracted of people to follow her music. She took the third position
4. Fella Precious Makafui
5. Clara Amoateng Benson popularly known as Maame Serwaa is a young Ghanaian actress and brand ambassador. Benson was born in Kumasi.In 2017, she completed her secondary level education atSerwaa Nyarko Girls' Senior High School.
6. Emelia Brobbey took the sixth possition. Emelia Brobbey is Ghanaian actress, television presenter and musician. She won the Best Indigenous Actress of the Year and was nominated for Best Supporting Actress of the Year at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2016. She won Best Gallywood Actress and Best Philanthropist at the 3G Awards in New York in 2018
7. Ama k Abebrese
8. Sista Afia took the 8th possition by virtue of her black beauty. Francisca Gawugah known by the stage name Sista Afia, is a Ghanaian singer and songwriter from Accra. She gained recognition following the release of her single " Jeje" , which features dancehall artist Shatta Wale and Afezi Perry
Please share and like, you can also drop your comments below in the comments section
Thanks for reading this piece, kindly follow me for more exciting write-ups. Thank you
Content created and supplied by: Jonnexgh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More